Friday, November 04, 2005

Stolen post

I'm a thief...I've blatently stolen this from Kate.

10 Favorites…
Favorite Color: green
Favorite Food: Mexican
Favorite Band/Singer: James Taylor
Favorite Hobby: reading
Favorite Movie: tie between Casablanca and Bringing Up Baby
Favorite Sport: football, baby!
Favorite Season: fall
Favorite Day of the Week: Sunday
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: fresh strawberry
Favorite Time of Day: early evening

9 Currents…
Current Mood: happy
Current Clothes: jeans, blue sweater and black boots
Current Underwear Color: white with blue monkeys
Current Desktop Picture: a gorgeous shot of the moon
Current Nail Color: fingernails, none, but toenails are Shag Me Red
Current Time: 10:32am
Current Surroundings: office
Current Annoyances: a contractor who keeps telling me stupid jokes
Current Thoughts: I wonder if he'd shut up if I wing my stapler at his head

8 Firsts…
First Best Friend: Tina
First Screen Name: ter0309
First Pet: Bassett Hounds named Sadie and Go-go
First Tattoo: small Pisces fish on the inside of my left ankle (followed by a Kokopelli on right shoulder blade and a guardian angel on inside of right ankle)
First Crush: Danny V in the 4th grade
First Music Group: The Eagles
First Car: 1979 Doge Aspen, complete with an AM radio...I was stylin'

7 Lasts…
Last Cigarette: I really never smoked, although I tried it in the 6th grade
Last Drink: a great Cabernet last night
Last Time on Drugs: been a while
Last Kiss: Sunday evening
Last Movie Watched: Arsenic and Old Lace, last Saturday night
Last CD Played: David Gray, White Ladder

6 Have You Evers…
Have you ever dated one of your best friends?
no
Have you ever broken the law? yes
Have you ever been arrested? nope
Have you ever skinny dipped? yes
Have you ever been on television? yes
Have you ever kissed someone you didn’t know? yes, on a bet

5 Places You’ve Been…
Key West
Tampa
Denver
Boston
San Diego

4 People You Can Tell Anything To…
Chris
Tina
Dawn
My cats

3 Things…
3 things you can hear right now: clicking of the keyboard, The Killers on the radio, the voices in my head
3 things you can’t live without: love, food, family
3 things you do when you’re bored: read, watch television, sleep

2 Choices…
Black or white: white
Hot or cold: hot

1 Thing You Want To Do Before You Die…
be a mom

5 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

I love this!! These are great answers too. My number one item is the same as yours I think. :) I'll have to do this meme on my blog. I like it.

Thanks for the b-day wishes. :)

Have a great weekend, Ter!

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great answers. i always love reading how differntly we all answers the same questions.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

very cool...nice answers

5:55 PM  
Blogger Robb said...

White with blue monkeys...awesome!

You'd like my Scooby Doo's

1:02 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

By the way, "Bringing Up Baby" is also one of my favorite movies! I watched it yesterday for the first time in a while and it never fails to give me a good laugh. :)

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home