Thursday, October 20, 2005

With apologies to Dino...

"How lucky can one (gal) be
I kissed (him) and (he) kissed me.
Like the fella once said,
ain't that a kick in head?

The room was completely black,
I hugged (him) and (he) hugged back.
Like the sailor said quote,
'ain't that a hole in the boat?'

My head keeps spinnin'
I go to sleep and keep grinnin'
If this is just the beginnin'
My life is going to be beautiful.

I've sunshine enough to spread
It's just like the fella said
Tell me quick ain't that a kick in the head..."

Dean Martin, "Ain't that a Kick in the Head"

3 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

Hey Ter! I am making the rounds to all my blog buddies. I wanted to let you know that yesterday I changed my URL to socalgirl11.blogspot.com. After a long absence, I'm starting to blog again as well as check in with everyone I love visiting. I have lots of catching up to do. I've been thinking of ya and hope you're doing well!!

12:47 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

MARIE!!!!! I swear, I'm doing the Snoopy dance right now! Welcome back to the land of the bloggers, honey. Don't be gone so long next time! :)

1:12 PM  
Blogger Robb said...

Ahhh...a little Dean Martin to start off a Friday morning. Thanks!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home