Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Broncos 30, Chiefs 10

Random things I said during the game:

Fuck. Son of a BITCH. What?! Jesus Christ! Fuck! Are you kidding me?! AUGH! Holy crap! What the fuck was that? Fuck. Where's the flag? WHAT?! Fuck me! Damn, John Lynch is hot. C'mon, guys, this is pathetic. FUCK!! Nice hit! Another flag? Jesus, guys, keep it together! Fuck!!Knock him down! Fuckin' penalties are killing us! We need Willie Roaf back. He was wide open! Whoo-hoo! Fuck! Where's the defense? Fuckin' A, I hate Denver. AUUUUGGGGHHH!!!! Fuck. I hate that God-damn chant. Shit! That was pure shit. Lord, Trent, do something!! SHIT!! I'm gonna need more beer. Fuck, fuck, fuck!!! Dick is gonna light somebody up at half-time. Fuckin' Broncos are kicking our ass...where's my team? Jesus H. Tap-dancing Christ! Another penalty? SON OF A BITCH!!!! Fuck!

And that was just the first half.

4 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Mc said...

tell us how you really feel! :) awwww...there's always next week!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

OMG! You are hilarious!

9:15 AM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Yeah, C-Mac and that's the edited version. ;)

Lil- And pissed, Lilith, don't forget pissed.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Monty said...

I did not intend to bring it up. The KC defense didn't show up. They were hanging out with the offense. You know that KC is a better team than what you saw. They just had a let down. Happens a lot in professional sports. Watch them make up for it in their next game!

OK, hands together, TEAM

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home