Friday, October 21, 2005

Like, totally for sure, Dude!

Oh my God, so tonight is like this totally bitchin' halloween party, and my girlfriends and I are like, totally, not wearing some grody old dweebie costumes, you know? We thought, like oh my God, we can for sure like dress like the 80's to the max! It'll be like totally awesome!

Not that any of us are going as a bowhead preppy, because like, gag me with a spoon, that would just gross me out the door! So, anyway, like last night we had to like go shopping to like pick up some like last minute things, and like some of this stuff is like BARF, so gross, like any of us would like be caught dead in that! Anyway, like, we did find these totally trippendicular boots! I was like, oh my God, I like have to like totally have those!

This party is like going to be like the most, you know? Like, oh my God, like I can't wait!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

LOL! Like, that sounds totally rad! I'm like so jealous.

I used to talk this way for about a year in 1983. And I did live in the Valley and hung out at the Sherman Oaks Galleria (where "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" was filmed). Hehehe...

Anyway, that party sounds like fun!! I can't wait to hear about it. :)

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like oh my Gawd! I soooo like hope you have like a totally bitchin' time! LOL.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Anisa said...

like, oh my ga! that sounds totally awesome, dude.

:)

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home