Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Bo

My mom got a new dog last week. She's been thinking of getting one for several months now, but just couldn't find the right one. Until she met Bo last Saturday. Bo is a cute little Jack Russell Terrier/Dachshund mix, and has all the doggie engery that combo implies. His favorite game: fetch. I'm sure his inner doggie dialouge goes something like this...

"Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Oh, you threw the ball! Where's the ball? Gotta get the ball! Got the ball! Here! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Did you throw the ball? Where's the ball? Throw the ball! Don't throw the ball! Gotta lick my butt! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Here's the ball! Bark! Bark! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throwtheball, throwtheball, throwtheball!!!! What are you waiting for? Throwtheball!! "

Mere is damned determined that Bo will not sleep on her bed. Bo is damned determined that he will. Now, my mom is a stubborn lady (no offense, Mere, but you know it's true)...but my money is on Bo. He's so damned cute, she's gonna cave. Soon. Again, no offense, Mere, but you know it's true.

3 Comments:

Blogger Just Me said...

she'll probably cave...right up unitl he pees in the bed because of some doggy dream...then all bets are off

11:58 AM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

We've actually made his formal name 'Bo-dini' because he has managed to escape the confines of his designated doggie area three times this week.

If I can ever figure out how to post a pic (I'm such a computer dork), I'll put one up of him.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

Aww...he sounds like a total cutie! I love little jack russell dogs. I'm sure your mom will cave soon. :)

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home