Monday, September 12, 2005

Friday night snippets

Random thoughts from Friday night's viewing of the rock/fashion thingy on NBC. I'll play me and the role of JB will be played by my friend John.

kctl: Damn, Tim McGraw is hot.

JB: What are you talkin' about? He's short. And balding.

kctl: (looking at the shiny spot on JB's head) Uh, kettle, have you met the pot? Besides, I don't care. That Faith Hill is one lucky bitch.

JB: Well, she ain't so shabby either.

kctl: Ugh, freakin' Destiny's Child. Okay, they're not even singing. It's just a bunch of vocal gymnastics. If they didn't have legs for days they'd have no career.

kctl: Hey, look, it's Madonna-wanna-be Gwen Stefani. Heh, I rhymed. If it ain't "Hollaback Girl", I don't wanna hear it.

JB: Nope, sorry, no "Hollaback Girl" today, but the spotlight is showing right through her dress.

kctl: Alright, I'm going for beer...you need one while I'm up?

JB: Sure, thanks. Hey, look it's Shakira.

kctl: Have you seen her new dance move? The only thing missing are the tassels. I'm not sure how she gets her chest to move like that.

JB: (awed silence)

kctl: That girl sure can move her body! Ha! Wouldn't it be funny if she were a dead lay? I mean, moving around like that all day's gotta be tiring. She probably can't muster the energy for a full on fuckfest.

JB: Okay, you just killed that fantasy.

kctl: Sorry.

JB: Do you suppose that her band ever tires of staring at her ass? After a while it's gotta be kinda like just another ass, you know what I mean.

kctl: Um, I doubt it. Alright, David Bowie after the commercial.

kctl: Wow, Iman has still got it going on.

kctl: Holy crap, what the fuck is David Bowie wearing? Why didn't someone tell him he was wearing Danny DeVito's pants? And that he forgot his socks?

JB: Well, we are talking about Ziggy Stardust here. He's just making a statement.

kctl: What statement? That it's hip to be square? Maybe it's to pay homage to all the water in New Orleans.

JB: (spitting out his beer) I can't believe you just said that! You're sooo going to hell!

kctl: Yeah and that's just reason #7,624 on a list of a million reasons why. Wait, is that a black eye? Who beat the crap out of David?

JB: Maybe Iman tried to stop him from going out on stage in those pants...

3 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

Hahahahaha!!! Hilarious dialogue, especially the bit on David Bowie. ;)

2:09 PM  
Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

LMAO! I love it!

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't even comment I'm laughing so hard. LOL.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home