Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Tagged by Pasty Darling

Patsy of Drinks Well with Others, tagged me for the following:

Seven things

Seven things I plan to do before I die:

1. Get my PhD
2. See my grandchildren
3. Write the book that's in my head
4. Skydive
5. Travel Europe
6. Learn to ballroom dance
7. Live in Tuscany

Seven things I can do:
1. Find the bright side
2. Sleep, sleep, and sleep some more
3. Watch 'Casablanca' over and over and over again
4. Curl my tongue
5. Make the world's greatest fudge
6. Wiggle my right ear
7. Be more appreciative of what I do have, rather than envious of what I don't

Seven things I can't do:
1. Whistle
2.Algebra
3. Say no to my nieces and nephews (they call me Aunt Softie)
4. Pass up sweets
5. Get enough 'girl time' with my girlfriends
6.Wiggle my left ear
7. Explain my love of all things Elvis

Seven things I say most:
1. I'm just sayin'
2. Right on, sistergirlfriend
3. You're preachin' to the choir
4. Goddamnit Hefe (or Guinney, depending on which cat is annoying me at the time)
5. I love you
6. What's up?
7. Thanks, V, for taking care of our drunk asses

Seven things I love to drink:
1. Wine
2. Cap'n & Coke
3. Margaritas
4. Hefeweisen
5. Vodka tonics
6. (tie) Cosmos and Lemon Drop martinis
7. Bud Light

I won't tag anyone, but c'mon, all the cool bloggers are doin' it, you know you want to...

7 Comments:

Blogger Robb said...

Cap'n & coke...very nice.

Great lists!

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker for a good tag. :)

8:20 AM  
Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

I'm working on mine! I wanna be cool!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I don't think I know what "Hefeweisen" is? Please enlighten me...I guess I could look it up, but I'm being lazy today ;)

10:44 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

you go on the PHD girl...i'm never going back to school again...my masters was more than enough for me...

12:15 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Robb - I knew you'd love that part best of all

Kate & L Rizzle - tag! You're it!

Vixen - Hefeweisen is German for unfiltered wheat beer & also the name of one of my cats

Patsy - I knew it! How ya been sis?

Wendi - Well, I've gotta get through one more year for a BA, then the MBA then the PhD...I figure I should be done with school by the time I'm 80. ;)

12:38 PM  
Blogger Monty said...

1. You want a PhD in what?
2. I absolutely MUST HAVE that fudge receipe! Positively.
3. I can't get enough 'girl time' woth you or them either (this falls under life is a bitch, btw, basically existentialism rolled up into a simple proposition....)
4. I love you too, but you knew that already, so......how about right on sistahgirlfriend!
5. OK, I'll take the list if we can please add some Bombay Sapphire to the list, and we talk about the wine list.
6. I think I'll go with the Tuscany thing too, for the food, natchurally.
...and finally
7. I can do algebra, but i can't do analytic geometery (snif. I'll never amount to anything). Damn, I can't spell either. Must be later than I think, or I'm REALLY wasted.

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home