Friday, August 12, 2005

Recap of my random week

Okay, so there have been some very random things going on in my life this week. What the hell is up with the Universe? So here are the top 5 weirdest things that happened to me this week.

5. Driving home from the office there was a truck in the lane next to me that had the most adorable yellow Lab in the back. At each stoplight, the dog would stick his head over the side of the truck and look at me. I had the top down and was making those noises you make at cute puppies...I love dogs and I love Labs in particular. No big deal, onto the next stoplight and so on. At the next light, the damn dog jumped right into my back seat. It was hilarious. Thank goodness his owner noticed and didn't drive off! We had him back into the proper vehicle before the light changed.

4. I ran into an old aquaintance in my office building. I hadn't seen this man in over 12 years. It was truly weird, since I had just thought about him a few weeks ago. Truly random.

3. The cute guy from the 15th floor I've been crushing on for a while has stopped in my office three times this week just to shoot the shit.

2. A guy I dated in 2001 has gotten back into contact with me via email. Even though we parted on good terms, it was still strange to hear from him after all this time.

1. A guy named Sean has called my house twice now and asked me to call him back, yet not only does he not leave a number, I don't know anybody named Sean.

9 Comments:

Blogger Vixen said...

Do you have caller ID? Call Sean back! Have some fun with it ;)

I will send you some Interview Questions in a little bit, have to think of some good ones.

11:21 AM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

V- I do, but the number was blocked. He is truly a mystery Sean.

No hurry on the questions, no need to strain the brain on a beautiful Friday evening!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

Wow, those are totally random happenings! The dog incident made me laugh out loud. Too funny!

Isn't it interesting when we hear back from those from the past? I have an ex who comes in and out of my life but we never get back together...he's just too flaky. lol

Interesting about Sean too. Hmm...perhaps he'll call back soon!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

those are really random!!! sometimes I wish I could just have some cute guy come by my desk just to shoot the shit (and so I can stare at him). It would be something pleasant to look at day after day rather than what I gotta see now.

have a great weekend! drinks are a callin!

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a Wedding Photographers Northampton UK site/blog. It pretty much covers Wedding Photographers Northampton UK related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

1:00 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

That was good though. I liked it. The part about the dog was the best!!!

Hmmm...., I'm trying to think if I know a Sean in KC...

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't believe the dog jumped in your car! that is too funny. :)

8:55 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

The Official Interview Game Rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying interview me.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
**********************************************************************

1. What is your MOST guilty pleasure?

2. Who are your favorite top 5 musicians/bands of all time?

3. Your sitting out on a veranda overlooking the Pacific Ocean when you spot an attractive man watching you. What does the Vixen in you do?

4. Do you believe in Witches, Magic, Demons?

5. Who has been the most influential person in your life thus far?

6:13 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Ooooh! Good questions, Vixen. :) I look forward to reading the answers!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home