Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Let's talk about sex

Let's talk specifically about how much I miss it. I miss it so much, I'm dreaming about it nightly. Which isn't such a bad thing, considering I usually wake up to an orgasm. That's not all bad, let me tell you.

I'm sure last night's dream was brought on by a conversation I had yesterday with my friend, Joy. We started off talking about dreams in general, but then, as with most topics, it turned to sex. I don't seem to dream about a particular person, they're mostly just hot bodies with no faces and their only task is to please me. Hey, it's my dream. Joy seems to dream about famous people.

Last night, I dreamt I was on a beach, watching a volleyball game and flirting outrageously with two of the players. Transition to naked bodies, dirty talk and mind-blowing orgasms, one right after the other. Next thing I know, there was a chick in the mix. Hey, no biggie, come on in and join the fun. More dirty talk, more orgasms...it was truly a magnificent way to wake up this morning.

All in all, sex dreams are fantastic, but yeah, I'd rather have the real thing.

10 Comments:

Blogger Vixen said...

I miss it too. Not having any good dreams lately, but think about having said dreams a zillion times a day. I have sex daydreams. LOL

Very cool blog! If you want to read a little sex story, check out the one called "Slide" on my blog, the link is to the right under "Vixen's Stories".

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Those are some dreams! I very rarely have naughty dreams, but girl, you are so making me want some. LOL.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

I love those kind of dreams. I also usually reach the point where I'm having intense orgasms too - it's awesome. But yes, there is something to be said about having the real thing. Sending you positive "get some" sex vibes. lol ;-)

2:48 PM  
Blogger tinyhands said...

Damn, not fair. My dream would have ended with me worrying about which crevice the sand was getting into.

11:54 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

vixen & kate- thanks for stopping by! I've seen you both on several of my other daily reads. I'll have to add you to my list.

marie - keep those vibes coming, lady.

tinyhands - hee!! But now that you've put that idea in my head, it'll worm it's way into my next dream and I'll have to come to TX to kick your ass!

10:16 AM  
Blogger tinyhands said...

And now you kicking my ass will work its way into MY next sex dream ;)

10:52 AM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Well, then I guess I'll have to bring my black leather bustier and favorite whip. What's your stance on thigh-high boots? Too much?

12:22 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Umm, why can't I have these kinds of dreams every night?

2:37 PM  
Blogger Monty said...

You were so right to steer us here Vixen, so very right! KC, your writing is spectacular! Thank you.

12:22 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Aww, shucks. Thanks, monty.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home