Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Gettin' my flirt on

On my way into the office, I have seen the same cute guy - every morning this week. This morning is the third time he's pulled up next to me while I was belting out the song on the radio. You're probably asking what the big deal is...well, I drive a convertible, and the top is always down (unless it's winter, obviously), and sometimes when I am loudly singing along to the radio, I forget that people around me can hear.

Monday morning ('Fat Bottomed Girls' by Queen) I only noticed him because he was driving a Jeep Wrangler (which I've always found HOT). I was horribly embarrassed and flashed him a sheepish grin, and he responded with a killer smile...which he flashed to me several times before he turned off on Ward Parkway. Tuesday morning ('Sweet Child o' Mine' by GnR) I notice him right as I turned onto Johnson Drive, and when he pulled up next to me, he was singing right along with me and Axl. This morning ('Hollaback Girl' by Gwen Stefani) we met up at the same corner as yesterday, and engaged in some harmless flirting all the way into the office.

Wonder what we'll be flirting to tomorrow?

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

i'm with pasty. you need to talk by Friday if nothing else. I suggest blaring "Me So Horney" just for kicks. haha

12:34 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

How fun! I agree with Steph that you should put on a flirty and racey tune just for kicks, but definitely talk to him by Friday. ;)

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home