Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Sicky germs

kctl: Mommy I'm sick...and it's Kelly's fault. She found a way to pass her sicky germs 600 miles. That's just mean.

Sis: I don't know how I could be at fault...I still have all my sicky germs!! Sorry sis - your gonna have to find someone else to blame!!

kctl: You must have mutant sicky germs that mutate and are able to infect two people at once. You always were sneaky.

Sis: They'd have to be super mutant because I was over 1000 miles from you most of last week and I know I took them all with me!! Wasn't me. Nope, definitely not me.

COUGH COUGH **sicky germs aimed to the West**

kctl: Whatever...I'm still blaming you. I mean, isn't that what big sisters are for?

Sis: Bring it on ya big baby- I can take it.

kctl: I'm too tired to bring it. I'm drinking a gallon of Tylenol Cold when I get home tonight. That oughta knock me out.

Sis: You are such a baby when you are sick - get better so we can at least argue like real sisters should.

kctl: I know. Pathetic, isn't it? Mere's ignoring us. Doesn't she know I'm sick and require babying? *pouty face* Where's that mom radar?

Sis: She is probably sitting at her desk with her hands over her eyes going "la la la la la - I am not reading you!!!"

Mom - it's almost like we never moved out - just like old times - huh?

Mere: Don't tell anyone, but I've actually been working this morning and haven't had a chance to look at my e-mail.

Sis: WHATEVER! Senility must be setting in.

kctl: Ohhh, she's erasing your name as you speak!

Mere: Honey, in my case senility isn't setting in...it's laying down and getting real comfortable. Now where did I put my eraser??? Sorry you're sick Terri...do you have a cold or the flu? I'm typing this with my ruler so I can be as far away from the moniter as possible.

A gallon of Tylenol Cold ought to do something. Somehow I managed to avoid all the germs Kelly and the kids had, not sure how I did that.

kctl: Phew...I feel better already. Nothing like a little babying to make you feel better. It's just a nasty cold. Woke me out of a sound sleep this morning at 4. Colds suck.

You must be Teflon coated to avoid Kelly's super mutant germs! You can get close to your moniter, my germs are wimpy and babyish, just like me.

Sis: Terri - you are pathetic!! Just pathetic!!!

kctl: Yes. Yes I am. And I'm okay with that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

typing with her ruler? haha cute!

hope you feel better soon.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home