Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Funniest damn thing I read all week...

An excerpt from an email between my sister and I:

kctl: Did mom tell you what a dork I am? I was going through my text inbox on my phone and deleting a bunch of old messages, and saving the ones with the kids pics, and was surprised that there was sound on some of them. I'd probably opened those at Malone's or something where it was loud and didn't hear it the first time. What a dork.

Sis: No - but she doesn't have to tell me you are a dork - cuz as the big sister, I know that!!

kctl: Hey, I come by it honestly. I mean, really, just look at the family history I have to work with... ;) Your kids don't stand a chance.

Sis: I know. Any time they do something really stupid - Marc says "D.G." for defective gene. Of course this is from their paternal side!!!

C was sick last weekend - he got a stomach bug from L, who got it from Marc. C then passed it on to me. Anyway, he was really sick last Sunday and since Monday was a holiday, the kids did not have school. I called and checked on him a couple of times on Monday. He told me that his stomach hurt and he knew it was full of air. He said he was scared to try and push it out because he did not what to "shart" his pants. He had to repeat it several times and then finally spell it because I could not understand him. He then went on to say that his beloved Aunt Terri gave him that term when you went out to eat Chinese food at Grandad's and he was bummed because the rice gave him diarrhea. Thanks!!!

kctl: Hahahahahahahahaha!! You're welcome; that's what I'm here for, to corrupt your kids. But hey, you gotta give me some credit, I did tell him he couldn't use it at school!

3 Comments:

Blogger My Boring Best said...

"Shart." A disgusting and very appropriate term. I was just using it last week.

...and no. I didn't.

:-P

3:59 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

It is very appropriate...but probably not for a 12 year old. Eh, what are you going to do? Is it totally wrong that I'm proud he used it correctly?! Yeah, probably.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

That's freakin' awesome.

The DG part reminded me of what I say whenever Milton runs into a wall or does something really goofy...

I just say, "brain damage."

I'll be in the middle of a phone conversation with my mom and just blurt out, "brain damage." She cracks up laughing immediately because she knows exactly what I'm talking about.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home