Monday, January 08, 2007

Winter is a bitch

And we're expecting another 12 inches of snow in the Denver metro area on Friday. I mean, whew...that was close, we almost went a week without a major snowstorm! Can't have that!

I keep hearing from the natives that this is very a very unusual winter pattern for Denver. Uh huh. I won't believe them until next winter proves them to be correct. At least it was 50 degrees today and for the first time since before Christmas you can see actual pavement...and not pavement through a blanket of slush and ice. Whoo-mother-fuckin'-hoo!

I'm so sick of snow I could spit!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Girl, I don't know how you are dealing with that. It dropped from 67 to 53 today after some rain last night and I can't bear it...

It's good to know that things are going well otherwise out there!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home