Monday, January 22, 2007

Howdy y'all

This weekend, I dug out my cowboys boots, dusted off my drinkin' hat and we hit the National Western Stock Show. Our main goal was to drink beer while looking at the animals and checking out cowboys. Mmmmmm, cowboys.

Anyway, my hands down favorite were the Belgian plow horses. They stand over 6 feet at their shoulders and are simply magnificent creatures.

Later, we went to check out the baby cows, pigs and lambs. Much to our surprise, we found the following:



Ku Klux Lambs. Who knew?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cowboys are great. i've gots me one.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

klu klux lambs... haha too cute!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

was this event on the list of things you wanted to do in 2007?

7:17 AM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Kate: It's the boots

Southern: I crack myself up on a regular basis, so it's always nice to make someone else laugh

Carl: This was a late entry on the 2007 agenda, but I'm glad we went. Next weekend we're going to Breckenridge for a snow sculpture-fest. Lord knows there's been enough of the stuff around here. We've got a ton of new things planned through April (my friend is a great Julie McCoy Cruise Director)...but May and June are a little slim. Perhaps that's when I'll go skydiving.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home