Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Something is strangely askew...

Have you ever woken up in a great mood for absolutely no reason at all? That was me this morning. I woke up feeling positively perky and I've no idea why. And it got better from there: I'm having a great hair day, my new green sweater makes my hazel eyes pop, and my lip gloss is perfect. Not to mention on the way into the office today, not only did I hit mostly green lights, but there were great songs on the radio. Once I got to a meeting I had been dreading for two weeks, my boss turned out to be in a unusually good mood and the meeting was actually bearable. Back in my own office, I found $5 in my desk drawer while looking for white-out and while balancing my checkbook on-line, I found a $20 mistake in my favor.

Seriously, what's going on? Is the Universe buttering me up for something really horrible? Am I going to be audited or something? No matter, guess I should just ride the wave...

11 Comments:

Blogger Robb said...

Enjoy the happiness! You need to do 2 things...

1. Buy a lottery ticket now!
2. Send me a picture of you on this happy day with your great hair, shining eyes, and the smile that must be plastered on your face.

Have a great day!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

wow...you are what they call in the sports world "in the zone" or " en fuego"...take your pick.

since you are in such a good mood perhaps you should send a topless picture to your friend Carl...you know, for the kids and stuff.

11:59 AM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

robb- I'll buy one tonight. If I win, let's go to Italy.

carl- it's always boobs, boobs, boobs with you. And to think, my mother thinks you're a sweet boy!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

ok, you busted me. i'll refrain from making comments about your upper body. honestly, i'm not even sure how that topic got started. the last thing i want to do is ruin your mothers impression of me.

1:00 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

No worries, Carl. Mom is cool...she reads/lurks around here once in a while (hi mom!!), isn't easily offended and has been known to tell an off color joke or two.

Besides, who knows, if you keep asking, you might just wear me down! ;)

1:08 PM  
Blogger Robb said...

Terri - Italy? Anywhere you want to go!

Oh man! And I just asked for a picture of your face. I should have tried to go for the glory!

Hats off to Carl.

To Terri Lynn's mom - I would never ask to see a lady's breasts. Never! Ok. Maybe I would, but all I asked to see was the face and hair.

2:25 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Robb- Alright, Italy it is...we may never return. And you most certainly would too ask for a boob shot...don't act all innocent! ;)

2:56 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

You're on a roll, girl! I agree with Robb...I hope you bought a lottery ticket. :)

9:08 PM  
Blogger My Boring Best said...

Glad to hear you're having a great day, beautiful.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the stars must be aligned kc.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Why am I not having a day like that???

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home