Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Invasion

Does it make me a bad person that I'd like to poke those damn Welch's Grape Juice kids in the eyeballs? Their little sing-songy voices just brings out the violence in me. I have visions of myself reaching through the TV and wrapping my hands around their perky little throats and squeezing until their heads pop like a Welch's grape. I know this isn't normal and I can't really explain it. I don't want to make it seem like I don't love children, I do. Really, I do. But I love real kids: the ones who are snotty, sullen and sarcastic; the ones who are messy and picky; the ones who would wear the same clothes for a week if you let them and who don't clean their room without being threatened. Those are real kids. These Welch's kids are not normal. I don't think they're human; they can't be. I think they're aliens sent to Earth from Planet Perky. And they must be stopped.

8 Comments:

Blogger My Boring Best said...

I have to admit, those Welch's kids are a little too perky. I bet the company has replaced all of their blood with Welch's Grape Juice! It's a conspiracy I tell you.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Robb said...

I can finally see your blog without highlighting the text to read it!

10:25 AM  
Blogger tinyhands said...

I never liked the Welch's kids either. Not too fond of the juice either.

10:43 AM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

jim- I hadn't thought of that...good theory! It's gotta be true!!

robb- yeah, I had heard from a few others that it was tough to read on Macs, so I thought I should change the template.

tiny- me either. Perpetually perky people piss me off.

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those kids are like the boys from brazil. Ew ew ew.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

The only kind of grape juice I like comes in the form of one of the following: Shiraz, Merlot, Pino Noir, Cabernet etc.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

wow, this is a side of KC that i haven't seen before. perhaps you are sexually frustrated and need to release that tension.

1:35 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

vixen- amen, sister!!

Carl- there are lots of sides to me. And at the moment, yes, they're all sexually frustrated.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home