Friday, December 30, 2005

Resolutions Schmesolutions

Am I the only one who breaks their New Year's Resolutions before the year is even a week old? I thought I might try a different angle this year. Since I can't seem to not break resolutions, what if I make my resolution the opposite of what I really mean it to be? That way, when I break it, I really end up doing what I wanted to do in the first place. A perfect way around the system. It's genius, I tell you, GENIUS!!! (or to quote Aliecat: "It's mother fucking genius!!") Let's give it a shot. This year I reslove to:

  • not work out three times a week and become more of a couch potato
  • eat more chocolate and junk food
  • get nothing higher than a C in my classes
  • study less
  • spend more money on frivolous things and put less money into savings
  • cuss more
  • spend less time with friends and family
  • be messier around the house (right now, I guarantee that my mom is thinking "Is that even possible?!)
  • volunteer less time at Hospice

Hmmm, guess we'll see how my new plan works. Happy New Year, everyone!! I hope that 2006 brings you the best life has to offer.

7 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

You pretty much summed up why I don't make New Year's resolutions anymore. lol...let me know if your plan works as the year progresses though. You could be on to something!

I wish you the best for 2006!! It's been a pleasure reading your blog and I look forward to many more posts. :)

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at it this way baby sis, if you do the opposite of what you resolved to do, you win. If you do what you resolved to do, you win. It is GENIUS - a win, win situation. A blessed 2006 to you!!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

have a wonderful new years KC. if you get drunk and there is a camera around...go ahead and take a picture of your breasts!

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why didn't i think of this? it's brilliant. lol. happy new year kc.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Robb said...

That is mother fucking genius! Now add not coming to Atlanta to meet some fellow bloggers. Have a Happy New Year!!!

1:31 AM  
Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

LOL! I always break mine by the first day, so I've given up on them!

Happy New Year!

4:09 PM  
Blogger My Boring Best said...

...you forgot to add, "not visiting myboringbest as much as possible." ;-)

I like your list. Let me know what you think of the book.

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home