Monday, December 05, 2005

Chiefs 31, Broncos 27

Hell yeah, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure some of you remember my cuss-filled post in September after the Donkeys spanked my Chiefs. And on Monday Night Football, no less. I'm here to report that there was none of that yesterday. Well, okay, maybe there was a bit after the crappy spot of the ball on 4th down, with a hair over two minutes in the 4th quarter, giving a first down to Denver, but it was all recanted when the call was overturned. Let me tell you folks, there was joy in Mudville last night after the Chiefs won this very important game.

Now, there are still some obstacles to overcome: the Chargers need to beat the Broncos, we must beat the Chargers on Christmas Eve and the Bengals on NY Day...and win at least one game against either the Cowboys or the Giants, but can you say "PLAYOFFS" boys and girls? I knew that you could.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

PLAYOFFS! :)

Glad to hear of the joy in Mudville last night. You sound like you are on a great high. :)

9:35 PM  
Blogger Robb said...

You gotta love a chick that loves her some football!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

do you really think you can win ALL of those games? great blog you have here. i will add a link to your page of at my place.

your favorite fan

J-E-T-S jets jets jes

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home