Friday, December 02, 2005

Who cut the cheese?

I was standing in line at Mr. Goodcents last night, waiting for my sandwich to be dressed. The guy in front of me was telling the kid behind the counter what he wanted: lettuce, pickles, jalapeno, mustard and mayo. Pretty standard stuff. As the kid is putting on the mayo, he squeezes the bottle and it makes that noise. You know the one. The fart noise. The kid behind the counter giggled, the guy slicing the meat laughed, the guy ordering the sandwich laughed and the two guys behind me laughed. The ages of these guys (and yes, they were all males) ranged from 16 (the kid dressing the sandwich) to 60 (the guy ordering the sandwich), so it made me wonder: is there ever a time in the life of a guy when farts or fart noises aren't funny? I mean, come on, I expect Booger Butt to laugh at farts, but he's ten. Well, and my Uncle Harry too, I guess. I mean, he may be in his 60's but he's never really been right in the head, so we kind of expect it from him. But for five different guys to laugh because the mayo bottle farted? There were two other females in the place and we just looked at each other, rolled our eyes and shook our heads. I guess I should be thankful that none of them asked me to pull his finger.

6 Comments:

Blogger Robb said...

I would leave a comment, but I'm too busy laughing at the thought of a fart noise. ;)~

Have a great weekend!!!

12:21 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

robb, you are such a guy ;)

12:31 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Ha, ha, ha!!!!!

I'm sorry, KC, but I'm immature, and I'm thisclose to being a guy anyways and I would have laughed too. ;)

Have a good weekend!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh god, that reminds me of my friend's hubby who walks around asking her to pull his finger. and she actually does it! lol.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

That is a hilarious story! I think I would have chuckled a bit if I heard the fart noise. hehe

11:50 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

farts and poop...that will always get a laugh

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home