Tuesday, December 13, 2005

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!

Okay, this damn theme song has been going through my head now for three days. Please make it stop!!!

This is it. This is it.
This is life, the one you get
So go and have a ball.
This is it. This is it
Straight ahead and rest assured
You can’t be sure at all.
So while you’re here enjoy the view
Keep on doing what you do
So hold on tight we'll muddle through
( Huh. I really thought this line was 'hold on tight, one arm won't do')
One day at a time, One day at a time.
So up on your feet. Up on your feet
Somewhere there’s music playing.
Don’t you worry none
We’ll just take it like it comes.
One day at a time, one day at a time.
One day at a time, one day at a time.
One day at a time, one day at a time.
One day at a time, one day at a time.
Man, I hope this quiets the voices...

7 Comments:

Blogger Just Me said...

it's better than a veggietales song

1:21 PM  
Blogger Robb said...

I have coworkers going around singing a song about wanting a hippo for Christmas. You could have songs like that in your head! I'll trade with you now.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

what song is that? i'm confused. oh, i can't believe you have tickets on the 50 yard line...thats crazy. can you take me with you to the next game?

3:22 PM  
Blogger tinyhands said...

It doesn't quiet the voices, it just transfers them to someone else's head. Thanks a bunch.

10:06 PM  
Blogger My Boring Best said...

...great. Now it's in my head!

4:05 AM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Wendi- I don't know any veggietales songs...which sounds like a good thing

robb- I know that song!!

Carl- it's the theme song for the 70's sitcom "One Day at a Time." And of course you can come to a game but not till next season (my brothers have the last two games)...I'll pay for parking, you buy the beer.

tiny- hee! Then my job here is done :)

jim- wow, sorry. I didn't mean to do that to you. Tiny, yes; you, no.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

Aaackk!! Now I have that song in my head too. Thanks alot. ;)

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home