Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Now THIS is what I call blogging...

Alright, y'all, I'm sure you won't be nearly as excited about this as I am, but this is my first post from home. That's right, home. I got a new computer for Christmas, and finally have it hooked up, wired up, and ready to go! Can't you just feel the excitement?! I'm drinking a rather fine glass of Merlot (my third glass, actually), wearing my pj's and listening to some Bob Dylan, John Coltrane, Amos Lee, Diana Krall, David Gray and Allison Krauss on the CD changer. Who knows what new doors this will open in my blogging experience...drunk blogging? sleep blogging? naked blogging? group blogging? Who knows people! There is no limit to the madness!

9 Comments:

Blogger My Boring Best said...

Um... *clearing throat* Did you say, "naked?"

12:27 AM  
Blogger Robb said...

I think Jim is right. I think I heard you say "naked"...

It's funny how you can write a whole paragraph and all we really pickup is "naked".

6:30 AM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

lisa- I'll do my best, darling.

jim- I did. I did say 'naked.' Whoops, said it again...I'm such a naughty girl! ;)

robb- now I know what it takes to get your attention...you perv.

7:26 AM  
Blogger jemison said...

BUI (blogging under the influence) is a real problem. Careful...

8:45 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

congrats on blogging from the home office. its an amazing experience. i really like the naked blogging. i've done drunk blogging before...its ok.

ps- you get bonus points in my book when you mentioned you had john coltrane in the CD changer...way to go!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

oh, i'm glad you like red wine...i'm a big fan as well. do you want to get together, i'll make us dinner, have some wine...listen to some good music...then work out any sexual frustrations you currently have?

12:27 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

liza- I love her voice, it's so unique

jem- so I've heard.

carl- I get bonus points? Yay me! I don't know about dinner, man, with that weird karma going thing you've got going on...dinner would be great, but the the house would burn down. ;) Did you see those Jayhawks last night? Gave Colorado an ass whuppin'.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

KC, i didn't catch the game but i'm glad the young jhawks are playing well. they just need to keep the momentum going into march.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

That's so awesome! It sounds like you are enjoying the new computer. Gotta love it. :)

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home