Friday, January 13, 2006

If I'm lucky, maybe my head will explode...

Sweet Jesus...there is a large group of dancers in my head. Wearing clogs and doing the Riverdance. Fueled by too much wine last night. Please, little noisy dancers, please go away. Yes, I know splitting a second bottle of wine with Chris gave you an open invitation, but I didn't... Wait, what's that? Stop the banging for a minute so I can hear you. Oh, it wasn't the second bottle of wine, you say? It was the Rock Lobster shot at The Keyhole? I had forgotten about that. And I did what? Drank a glass of Merlot after that? If you guys could just stop jumping around for a minute, I would be able to concentrate a little better. Ahh, that's much quieter, thank you. Thank you. What do you mean this is just an intermission? How long is the damned show? And there's a what? Grand Finale? It involves how many dancers in clogs? Holy shit.

Okay, go ahead and finish the goddamn show, but I swear, I'll never ask you guys to perform again. Well, until next time anyway...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those guys always perform uninvited.

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your new template kc.

hope you feel better soon and that you have a nice weekend.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Robb said...

You know, there are dancers in my head today too. They're not wearing clogs though!!! I'm thinking those clear plastic stripper heels. ;)

10:02 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Right Blog, Wrong Person! LOL I think I may need a Rock Lobster shot to get my head on straight today!

You crack me up! I love this creative post and I hope those clog dancers finish their performance soon! Water will flush them out! :)

Have a great weekend!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

Hahaha! Damn those obnoxious dancers. Drinking more than my fair share of wine has that effect on me too. ;)

7:26 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

i've seen river dance...and no i'm NOT gay. several years ago i had just started dating this girl. decided i would get some tickets. it was during the summer and being held at an outdoor pavillion. so "Mr. Smooth" here decides to make it a picnic. i literally go buy one of those baskets. get some wine. cheese, crackers, pre-made dinner and of course....mini thing of creme brulet for dessert. thats right, eat your heart out ladies. and yes...Carl got plenty of action that night. the best part is i did the samething all over again about 3 years later with another girl. god damn i'm a playa'!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home