Friday, January 20, 2006

Let's talk about my ass

No, seriously...that isn't just a headline made to grab your attention, I really want to talk about my ass. Specifically, I want to talk about the mystery bruise on my ass. It's the size of a softball and I have no idea where it came from. A friend suggested that maybe I'd been spanked recently, but alas, this is not the case. Nor have I run ass first into anything, so the origin of said bruise remains unknown. The same friend also suggested that maybe I'd been abducted by aliens, which could possibly be true. Could be the bruise is from where they attached a suction cup to bring me to the mother ship. I don't have a freakin' clue. All I know is, I went to bed Wednesday night with a pristine white ass and Thursday morning it had been marred by a mysterious bruise. Anyone else have any ideas?

9 Comments:

Blogger Robb said...

It was me....I'm sorry!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

so you are telling me there was no kinky sex going on?!?!?

11:08 AM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

robb- I begged you to be careful

carl- yup, that's what I'm telling you. Sad, but true.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Why isn't anyone having the kinky sex?

PS - I have mysterious bruises all the time. I'm starting to wonder if I have that disease that keeps you from feeling pain.

12:24 PM  
Blogger ramblin' girl said...

odd... I had a mysterious bruise appear on my thigh overnight last night... conspiracy?

2:53 PM  
Blogger Robb said...

Careful? I didn't think "I've been a bad girl" meant you wanted careful!

3:04 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Heather & Ramblin' - it is a conspiracy!! Damn aliens!

robb- must be that I forgot the safety word ;)

3:16 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Hmm... I'd suggest that you tell Robb to take it a *little* more easy on the rough stuff. ;) Either that or we need to invest in some sort of Alien repellent.

3:52 PM  
Blogger My Boring Best said...

Am I the only man here that thinks we need a nice photo of the entire area in order to better investigate???

;-)

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home