Friday, January 27, 2006

Tagged!!

It's a fabulous day! After just a few weeks of dieting, I'm wearing my skinny jeans today, paired with my new Fuck Me Boots I got for Christmas, and it's an even better day. Gotta love the bounce that great ass jeans and soft leather, knee high boots with three-inch heels puts in your step!

I've been tagged by Lisa of "You Say That Like It's a Bad Thing"... It's a simple little tag, which is perfect for a Friday morning.

Name 5 Guilty Pleasures
Cheesy 80's movies
Ghiradelli Milk Chocolate Squares with Caramel filling
Sleeping in on Sunday mornings
Girls Night
Lip gloss
I won't tag anybody, but c'mon, you know you want to do it...
Have a great weekend, everyone!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Ha! I had some of those chocolates last night!

9:35 AM  
Blogger the shrewness said...

great list!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Robb said...

I would like to lie and say I read this whole post, but I'll be honest and tell you I'm still stuck on "Fuck Me Boots".

I know...typical man...

12:29 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Heather- I F'ing love them!!

shrew- thanks

robb- Figures, but since it's your birthday, I won't give you a hard time about it. Perv. ;)

12:57 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

What color are the "fuck me" boots? I have a pair that are smooth red leather with pointy toes - I LOVE Them! :)

2:07 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

by far your best post. you had me at "Fuck Me Boots".

i'm in love.

2:31 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

vix- they're a light tan, and the leather is soft as buttah! My friend Chris bought them for me for Christmas.

spacks- you're so easy, babe! I bet you say that to all the girls. ;)

lisa- anytime, my dear!

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh love me some knee high boots!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Very cool. Those are all my guilty pleasures as well and I'm trying to think of more because I know I've got them. Your jeans/fuck me boots sound like a great combo, girl. Way to show off that ass! ;) I hope you have a great weekend! I'm just now catching up on everyone's blogs today. hehe

1:34 PM  
Blogger Aliecat said...

LOVE those chocolate squares!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home