Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'm tapped out

I've got nothin' today. Nothing. I'm so ashamed. I blame it on school starting after such a nice long winter break. I'm being forced to use my remaining brain cells on passing my classes. Especially because I'm taking math this semester! Yikes! Math and I don't mix, so I'll be funneling any extra brain power into making at least a 'C' in that class.

Tomorrow I'll be brilliant and funny, I promise. Well, as brilliant and funny as I can be.

Have a good one!

5 Comments:

Blogger My Boring Best said...

You've got nothing???

I'll give you a subject...

Kabuki (歌舞伎) is a form of traditional Japanese theater. Kabuki theater is known for the stylization of its drama and for the elaborate make-up worn by its performers. Why should we care???

I look forward to your answer. ;-)

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

math is my nemesis. i dread the semester i have to take the new math class they've just added to my required classload. it's gonna wreck havoc with my gpa.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Math Sucks! That's why they created the calculator and computers! :)

3:02 PM  
Blogger tinyhands said...

I came this close *imagine two fingers very close to each other* to a minor in mathematics (I minored in architecture instead) so feel free to stalk me and beg for help.

11:36 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

jim- did you miss the sentence about focusing all my brain cells on math? Kabuki and math might make my brain explode, and then wouldn't you feel guilty?

kate- amen! I realized last semester that I was only taking 'fun' classes and had a horrible vision of two semesters with nothing but math and science credits! *shudder*

vix- preach on, sister!

tiny- it figures, Mr. Spreadsheet. Don't be surprised when I take you up on your offer. I need all the help I can get. I'll even bring sweet tea. I know I can bribe you with sweet tea. :)

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home