Thursday, October 11, 2007

"Goin' to Kansas City...Kansas City, here I come..."

I'm headed home tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited.

Since I've moved, I've seen my family a lot more that I thought I would. Of course it helps that Grandad lives roughly halfway between Denver and KC, which makes it pretty convenient to meet there for a weekend. Even so, I still miss them and it's great to be going home. And not just to see family either. I haven't been to KC in a year and that's the longest I've ever gone without a visit. It's been a year since I've seen some of my friends and I can't wait to just hang and be, you know? It's been a year since I stepped foot in Arrowhead...can't wait to see my Chiefs live and in person.

There's much drinking and catching up to do. Better batten down the hatches, folks...kcterrilynn is coming to town!!

5 Comments:

Blogger DrDon said...

KC - Hate to burst your bubble but the Chiefs like, really suck this year. And I like the Chiefs. Then again, my favorite team is the Dolphins and they're practically non-existant. Have fun going home.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

oh lord, look out. the return of kcterrilyn to KC. that city will never be the same.

ps- is your mom still picking me up at the airport?

9:03 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Unforunately, DrDon is correct. We suck this year.

1:58 PM  
Blogger DrDon said...

Well, they still might not be good but they beat the Bengals. Go KC! I'm happy for the Chiefs and, being a Browns fan, it's always good when someone beats the Bengals.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Have fun my dear.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home