Monday, October 01, 2007

Happiness is...

sleeping in on Sundays

fresh baked cookies

hugs and kisses from Booger Butt and Dodie

an unexpected phone call from a long lost friend

the view on SH-93 driving to Boulder

girl's night

flirting with the cute HVAC guy

Arrowhead on a perfect fall day

finding $20 in the pocket of an old jacket

Annie Lennox

Friends, both old and new

broken-in-just-right flannel sheets

margaritas at The Rio

watching the Aspens change

"I love you..."

driving aimlessly with the top down

going home

me

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no matter when i check this blog i always find a post that inspires me or touches me in some way. i think that's a great compliment to the talented person you are, that you're able to reach out to so many with your words.

7:48 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Kate: You're so sweet! This has got to be one of the nicest things anyone has said to me in a long time. Thank you so much.

I've been a bad blogger lately...that's gotta change.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home