Friday, February 16, 2007

Brass in pocket

Mish and mash:

  • I'm getting my first official visitors! John and Paula are coming tonight for the weekend and I couldn't be more excited. I'm a little nervous about my tour-guide skills, but fear not, a great weekend will be had by all.
  • The weather around here is starting to get back to normal...highs in the 50's all weekend.
  • I have a date on Sunday (Alex).
  • My tax refund finally hit my bank account today, whoo-to-tha-mother-effin'-hoo!!
  • I have a date on Tuesday (Eric).
  • Finally got the perfect haircut/color and I feel like a whole new girl.
  • Found some great 'come and get me' boots on line...in my size and everything!
  • Saved 20% on my fave Gap jeans.
  • Looking forward to going to Boulder for some basketball next Saturday (also known as Black Saturday since Dawn turns the big 4-0).

Have a great weekend everyone!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW - visitors, great weather, two dates (double yeah!!), money, great hair, boot and jeans - what more could a girl ask for??!!?? You have a faubuloso weekend yourself!!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

wait a second..

alex

eric

go-go "F" me boots...

i guess i know where i stand in your book. :(

6:29 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

wow! sounds you have a great few days coming up! congrats to you girl!

and as a fellow shoe-a-holic I expect to see pictures of the CFMboots. :)

9:08 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Oooo!

Sounds like a great weekend! Can't wait to hear your wrap-up!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Hedy De Vine said...

How are you going to keep all these men straight?!

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home