Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Seven words

As a going away gift, my sister gave me seven words. Seven words, boldly painted in burgandy on a canvas of fading shades of sage green. Seven words silently spoken from one sister to another:
She believed
she could,
so she did.
Seven words as a reminder to always believe in myself. Seven words to inspire me to dream new dreams. Seven words to remind me of my inner strength. Seven words meant to soothe my ocassional self-doubts. Seven words to hang on the wall of my new bedroom in my new city. Seven words given as an expression of faith from one sister to another.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carl Spackler said...

what a wonderful family you have!

i may have to borrow those words when i'm in need of inspiration (substituting the she for he of course)

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was beautiful, kc. your posts always touch and inspire me.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home