Friday, August 11, 2006

My solemn vow

I, kcterrilynn, do hereby swear on the family Chiefs season tickets to remain a loyal, faithful and die-hard Chiefs fan, even in the heart of fuckin' Broncos country. I promise to proudly wear the red and yellow colors of my team, regardless of any dirty looks those Mile-High folks in orange shoot my direction. I will dutifully fly my Chiefs flag on game day, continue to refer to John Elway as 'Horse Face' and talk smack about the Denver Donkeys. I will honor the Arrowhead traditions of tailgating, the 'First Down' chant and most of all, inserting 'CHIEFS' at the end of the National Anthem. This I vow in the names of Lenny Dawson, Hank Strahm, and Lamar Hunt.

4 Comments:

Blogger Vixen said...

You Go Girl!!!! Interested in joining my Fantasy Football Team this year? I have a few bloggerz and non-bloggerz so far. The more teams the more fun - It will be a free one on Yahoo Sports Online.

Email me and let me know!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!

10:51 AM  
Blogger afromabq said...

i love a girl true to her team!! GO STEELERS!!!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

I know how you feel. I live with a Bronco fan! Of course it could be worse, it could be Oakland!

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home