Monday, July 17, 2006

Update...

Alright, so the interview went pretty well... They want to see me before I leave town on Wednesday morning...so that can't be all bad.

(In the interest of full dissclosure...I should probably tell y'all that right at this moment ( 7:55pm MST) I am completely drunk (sorry, Mere) sso any and all typos will be left in jusst to verify this fact.)

Anyway, although the hjob is exactly what I've been looking for, they will expect me to actually work while I am at the office. Of all the fucking nerve!! I'll have to become one of thosse bloggers who actualluy post from home. I know!! They don't know what they're asking...but for the pay raise, the experience, and the career possiblilites, I will totally accept that.

Hope eveyone is having a great week...

5 Comments:

Blogger Carl Spackler said...

are you aware football camps start in a few weeks.

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You tell her Carl Spackler. We (her close friends) have taken to calling her Traitorlynn.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

Traitorlynn. thats great. i'm curious to see what kind of reactions Traitorlynn gets when she wears her Chiefs apparel in denver.

1:42 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Eh, traitor schmaitor. Fuck the Broncos. I wore my Chiefs garb proudly in Tampa, and I'll wear it proudly in Denver...I ain't skeered.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

as much as i hate to say it...i don't think herm edwards will get the job done in KC.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home