Thursday, July 20, 2006

Totally random randomness

A theory discussed at happy hour tonight (over very potent margaritas): people tend to grow into their clothes; therefore, pants with elastic waistbands should not be worn more than two days in a row...
*******
100 degree heat + good ol' fashioned KC humidity x 7 days = 1 crankypants kcterrilynn
*******
Most bizarre dream ever: last night I dreamt I was interviewing for a job as a Rick James impersonator (don't ask me, I truly don't know...). Strange enough yes, but just wait: I lost the job to Mr. Potato Head; I'm not talking about a life-sized or more humanized version but the regular, bug-eyed, 70's 'stache sportin', brown plastic potato shaped Mr. Potato Head. Although, instead of the green beanie, he was wearing a braid wig. And he did a killer rendition of 'Super Freak.'
*******
Finally got to see my apartment in Denver. It's still under construction, but at least I was able to get the gist. Fireplace, new everything, huge master bedroom, den/guest room and great balcony with a view of the mountains. Well, if you look past the parking lot and between the two buildings across the way, you can see a mountain. That's totally enough for me.
*******
kcterrilynn's new motto (Bronze medal): "Wine a little, you'll feel better"
*******
kcterrilynn's new motto (Silver medal): "I think I'm allergic to being sober"
*******
kcterrilynn's new motto (Gold medal): "If I don't get laid soon, somebody's going to get hurt"
*******

4 Comments:

Blogger Carl Spackler said...

those are some great motto's.

i can't wait to visit denver!

1:05 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

I admit, I totally stole my mottos from a dive bar in Morrison, CO. Those were just a few of the bumper stickers on the walls.

You, my dear, are welcome to crash anytime. Although, it will cost you one of your famous grilled steak dinners.

3:03 PM  
Blogger tinyhands said...

"If I don't get laid soon, somebody's going to get hurt"

If you do it right, someone still might get hurt.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Aliecat said...

Ahahaha! The third one is mine too!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home