Thursday, August 03, 2006

Smooth like butta

For the past few weeks, and I'm certain for weeks to come, I've had this song going through my head:

(Time stand still)
I'm not looking back
But I want to look around me now
(Time stand still)
See more of the people and the places that surround me now
Freeze this moment a little bit longer
Make each sensation a little bit stronger


Time Stand Still, Rush



This pic of me and my friend Chris (aka Crisco) was taken last month. It was a great afternoon spent with good friends, drinking cheap beer, and laughing our asses off. And it's just one of the moments I've frozen to take with me. God, I'm gonna miss the hell outta you, girl!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Aliecat said...

Isn't INKEDblog the best! Sometimes I laugh at the truely aweful tats on there though...

4:31 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

what a great statement:

"It was a great afternoon spent with good friends, drinking cheap beer, and laughing our asses off."

thats what life is all about!

7:16 PM  
Blogger afromabq said...

aahhhh friends....the true reason our lives are fulfilled....great pic....shows the love!

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's that dork in the photo with you? Yowza!!!

I am going to miss you too.

11:05 AM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Alie- true, some of them are really, really awful!!

Carl- friends make my world go 'round

Toes- We were just a wee bit hammered, but, yes, I think the pic turned out great as well.

Normie- GRRR, haven't heard much on the job front other than the fact that I am still in the running. Guess that'll do for now.

Chris- A dork who can't spell her own name, that's who!!

12:49 PM  
Blogger tinyhands said...

Such a great smile. Silently speaks volumes.

10:10 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Tiny- how sweet are you (and that's not just the Cap'n & Cokes talkin)!! Thank you!! "Silently speaks volumes"...you have the greatest way of phrasing things (although this might be the first time, ever, that 'silent' has been applied to me. LOL). Seriously, that's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said about me.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home