Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Bright Light City

Riddle me this: This weekend, what will George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon and lil' ol' me have in common?


Answer: Vegas, baby!!


Yep, Dawn, Mark and I are headed to Vegas this weekend for a change of scenery...which just happens to be the same weekend they are premiering "Ocean's 13." I will come back with a picture of The Pretty if it kills me. I'm soooo going to jail for stalking. And it will be totally worth it.


I mean, look, they're already waiting at the airport for us...


"Bright light city gonna set my soul

Gonna set my soul on fire

Gotta whole lot of money that's ready to burn

so get those stakes up higher..."

8 Comments:

Blogger Carl Spackler said...

if you had a chance to have a romantic evening with one of those guys who would it be and why?

(of course, we all know you would pick me before any of them)

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Vegas.......have a GREAT time, have fun, be safe and don't
do anything I wouldn't do.....;>)
I'll talk to you when you get back.
Love U!!!!!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I'm going for my first time in June! Have a fabulous Drunken Stalking time! $.99 margaritas I hear... :)

And come back with lots of stories and pictures for us! :)

1:54 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Spacks: But of course you'd be my first choice, but if I absolutely had to choose someone else, it'd be George Clooney. I mean, YUM! He's just sex on a stick. Those big sexy brown eyes...just yummy!!

Mom: I was planning on finding out just how much trouble I can get into in Vegas...

Vix: Oh, there will be pictures...plenty of pictures...even if I have to point to a small dot of a person and say 'Look, that's George right there!' I am a girl on a mission. A Hottie McStudly mission to see Clooney and Pitt live and in person.

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, i fyou run into my boyfriend george, tell him that i love and miss him and to hurry back home to me. lol.

have fun, babe!

3:39 PM  
Blogger ThursdayNext said...

Where are the Vegas pics?!?

5:45 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Well hell. If I had known this I would have postponed my trip a week and a half! I hope you found them!!!!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Good luck with that, my dear!

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home