Wednesday, May 16, 2007

...

I feel I should say something about Jerry Falwell's passing, but I'm not sure what to say, nor how to say it. I can't say that I'm glad the man is dead, that would make me a horrible person, but I can say that I'm glad the world will no longer be subjected to his twisted, narrow, bigoted views.

So, I guess a simple 'Rest in Peace' will have suffice...and it is my sincerest wish that since he didn't learn it during his years on Earth, I hope his God is able teach him the meaning of the word 'tolerance.'

3 Comments:

Blogger Carl Spackler said...

Amen to that sister. we here in Virginia, especially those who are 2 hours or so from his little empire (Liberty University), have been putting up with him for way to long.

whats KC doing for memorial day weekend?

how are you doing on the Year of KC list of things to do?

i need a KC update!!!

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

right on!

10:42 AM  
Blogger My Boring Best said...

...okay. I'll say it then.

I am glad the man is dead.

:-)

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home