Thursday, March 02, 2006

21st Century's yesterday

Couple things:

  1. Went to see INXS last night
  2. Still love them, although it's not the same without Michael Hutchence
  3. Yeah, I watched the damn reality TV show. Wanna make something of it?
  4. The Lovehammers R-O-C-K!!
  5. I know better than to drink until 3am on a weekday...never seems to stop me though
  6. I think I'm still drunk
  7. I'll be napping in the back office if anyone needs me


...Come over here

All you got is this moment
The 21st Century's yesterday
You can care all you want
Everybody does yeah that's okay

So slide over here
And give me a moment
You moves are so raw
I've got to let you know
I've got to let you know
You're one of my kind ...
INXS, "Need You Tonight"

4 Comments:

Blogger afromabq said...

i loved watching that show! i was torn between marty and j.d., but j.d. seems to be the best fit. how'd he do? yeah, the drinking 'till 3 will kick your ass every time!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I loved the old INXS, but they will never be the same and I didn't want that dude to win, but I wanted Marty to win, so I feel I just can't bring myself to go to see them play...unless it's cheap! :)

Drinking till 3am and your functioning today...damn...I can't hang like that anymore!

11:04 AM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Abq- JD was pretty good. And I hated him on the show, I thought he was an asshat of epic proportions, but I've gotta admit, he fits. And he's hot. Plus it seems like INXS is almost giddy to be playing again. They looked like they were having a great time.

Vixen- Marty's band, The Lovehammers, opened. They were awesome. I bought the CD this morning. He's got some great energy live. And trust me, I'm far from functional today. :)

12:17 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

i love inxs...and duran duran. two of my all time favorites. you are a trooper to make it into the office.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home