Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Bits and Pieces...

Don't really have much today, just a few things floating around...

  • I was following a car with a bumper sticker that read "God is my co-pilot." Does this mean that all passengers have to sit in the back seat because God is always riding shotgun? Do you suppose that God is a backseat driver?
  • It's really hard to be ba-hum-bug about Valentine's Day when yesterday morning my niece and nephew were knocking on my door at 7:30 to deliver cards and kisses.
  • On the way into the office today, I was surrounded by 6 Chevy Envoys. It was an Envoy Convoy. And yes, that made me start talking to myself in trucker-speak. 10-4, good buddy.
  • I'm not really into muscle cars, but damn, the new Dodge Charger is HOT! I think I want one.
  • The person who lives in the apartment next to me has put one of those Glade Wisp air fresheners in the hallway. The open air hallway. What the hell is that about? Do you suppose he's trying to cover up the odor of a rotting corpse or something?
  • Life & Style magazine is reporting that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have split. Does anyone even care anymore?
  • As a Property Management firm, we send out yearly surveys asking our tenants how we're doing. And most of the time the responses are very helpful. Here is an unedited response from one of my contacts...(all missed punctuation, creative spelling and random capitalization are hers): I noticed today , for the first time, maybe has started sooner, but the Toilet Paper in the ladies bathroom has changed size ( smaller ) and texture (rougher) , and I m not sure I like that !! Is the Paper cheaper ? the other with the heart and flower diamond design is WAY superior and softer, and .. .larger. a good thing. So , even if you are a getting it for the same price? you are not getting a good bargain...So here is one vote to go back the previous brand.
    New paper per sheet is 4 1/16 " by 3 9/16
    Old paper is 4 8/16 by 4 Even " Thanks, Beth
  • Yep, this is just an example of the people I deal with on a regualr basis.

Happy Wednesday!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

too funny. i was driving behind a van a while ago with a bumper sticker reading "couples for christ."

what that heck does that mean? lol.

10:51 AM  
Blogger My Boring Best said...

That toilet paper thing cracked me up. "Oh. My ass hurts. Poor me." Wahhhhh...

11:48 AM  
Blogger afromabq said...

Can toilet paper cause hemorrhoids? I need to look in to this; not that I have hemorrhoids or anything. :)

Sweet about niece and nephew! An no, no one cares about TC and KH.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Robb said...

You make me laugh so hard...

1:59 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Kate- "Couples for Christ"? What the hell?

Jim- You've no idea. This woman is insane.

abq- I've never heard of TP causing hemmorroids, but if it's possible, I'm sure this lady will claim that our cheap TP did it.

Robb- Where have you been?! I've missed you!

3:05 PM  
Blogger tinyhands said...

I could easily fall in love with a girl like Beth.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

First off...this chick measured the TP?! Nutz.

And what do they mean by "God is my Homeboy"? Is god your best friend and if so that must be one very lonely, one sided conversation/friendship.

Tomkat was doomed from the start.

2:05 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

LOL! You crack me up. I love the first one about God riding shot gun. lol

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home