Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hello? Is this thing on?

Guess if you don't update at least weekly, your very small readership mostly disappears. Not that I have anyone but myself to blame. I've been a very bad blogger lately. I won't make empty promises of updates every day (because, let's be real here) but I do promise more than monthly ones. Honest.

Right now, I've got one or two posts in the pipeline, but they're not ones I can do from work, so I will roll those puppies out by this weekend. Can't you just feel the excitement?!

4 Comments:

Blogger Carl Spackler said...

i for one am anxiously awaiting your new posts...but thats only because i'm a loser with a sad, pathetic life.

ps- i was going to talk trash about your Rockies but just remembered they beat up on my Mets last week.

5:51 PM  
Blogger ~Tim said...

I'm all a-tingle in anticipation!

9:12 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Spacks: Don't listen to Tim, you're not a loser!

And feel free to trash talk the Rockies...please, they lost 20-5 to the Phillies earlier this week. Isn't there like a pity rule in baseball so they can call the game?

Tim: You're a-tingling? Dude! talk about pressure! These better be some good posts then, huh?

11:21 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

I feel something. I'm not 100% sure it's excitement. It might be a stroke.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home