Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Meet Grace

In my Easter basket this year, I got Dove chocolates filled with caramel, cashew nuts, Sweet Tarts and "Grace":



I don't know if you can see it from the picture, but Grace came complete with an ACE bandage around her left foot (looks suspiciously like my left foot did until yesterday when the orthopedic guy gave me an air cast thingy) and a band-aid on her right knee (exactly like the one I'm sporting from a recent mishap involving crutches and some concrete steps). Good to know I'm not the only klutz in the family.

And to kcsis: Thank you Easter Bunny! Bwak! Bwak!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute! and glad to hear the leg is getting better.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

i F'ing hate denver (except for you)

first my alma mater played like doo doo against Notre Dame...in Denver.

then i find out i didn't get the job i wanted because they went with a local candidate...who lives in Denver.

how about this freakin' NCAA tournament? my bracket is pretty messy right now. although, my final 4 teams are still playing. there have been so many close games...its great! do you know i had off last friday and spent most of it in a bar watching basketball? is that wrong because if so i don't want to be right.

6:31 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

kate: I need the new link to your blog...can you email it to me?

Spacks: you didn't get the job?! Bastards! Just tell me who's ass I need to kick and I'm on it. I mean, seriously, they robbed me of a perfectly good drinking buddy!

One of my brackets is in the toilet, but the other one I am in first place (with UCLA as champs). I have a feeling that's not going to last long with the way UNC is playing, I should've picked them. Oh well, GO JAYHAWKS!!!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home