Thursday, February 22, 2007

Signs of spring

Via email today...

Dawn: This morning I was driving to work down Ward, listening to some good music on The Mountain when I heard a noise. At first I thought my truck was doing something weird, but then a Harley pulled up next to me and the mystery was solved. The man on the Harley looked at me and revved his engine. I couldn't tell what he looked like because he had a black skull cap on with a black face mask and yellow tinted sunglasses, but I can tell you he was hot. He had on a black leather Harley jacket and black leather chaps over his faded Levi jeans. Black motorcycle boots, of course. His bike was nothing fancy, just a black and silver roadster, but it was loud and he was having fun with it. I followed him onto I-70, but he sped up and I couldn't keep up.

kctl: Ahhh, Harley weather!!! The first sign of spring isn't the red robin, it's a HOG baby!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I love the fact that I was thinking the same thing when I saw some people out on their bikes this morning.

Here in South Carolina though, there are no helmet laws, so if there's a hot guy on a HOG, the view is totally unobstructed... ;)

4:23 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Amen!!!

And ditto what heather said about the SC thing. I'm a SC girl too. Too cool, I didn't know Heather was from here! small world.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home