Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Totally Random Randomness

Tim of Geistweg has tagged every reader he has with the Random 8 Meme...so here are 8 random things you always wanted to know about kctl but were afraid to ask.

  1. It is physically impossible for me to fall asleep on my back. I'm a tummy or side sleeper.
  2. I am right handed and wear my watch on my right wrist. Don't know why, exactly, except that I started doing it in the 7th grade to be different and now I can't change it.
  3. After grocery shopping,while putting things away, I must open and eat something I just bought: a bowl of cereal; a handful of grapes; a bite of ice cream...doesn't matter what it is, I simply cannot put everything away without sampling something.
  4. I cannot pass by a Bassett Hound without going all gooey. I have been known to pull my car over, get out and coo at Bassetts. I blame my mother.
  5. I put honey on my pizza. Not just the crust, but ON my pizza. Don't judge me. You know you're going to try it.
  6. I read the first chapter of a book and then flip to the end to read the last paragraph.
  7. I hide cash from myself all over my house. Usually I forget where, so it's always a surprise when a $20 bill shows up in the kitchen utensil drawer.
  8. People who walk without moving their arms creep me out.

There you go, some totally random randomness on a Wednesday morning. Happy hump day, y'all.

7 Comments:

Blogger Carl Spackler said...

i love Bassett Hounds too! i want to get one and name it Flash just like the one in the Dukes of Hazzard.

honey is good...but ketchup is better. ketchup is quite possibly the greatest condiment ever.

6:29 PM  
Blogger DrDon said...

I think people who walk without swinging their arms creep everyone out. Like people who don't blink or blink too much. There is an optimal blink rate. I don't know what it is, but I know it when I see it.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

No lying there -- total randomness! Very cool things to know lady!

9:19 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Spacks: ketchup on pizza? Dude, what's wrong with you?! I remember Flash! Or how about Fred from Smokey and the Bandit?

Don: Yes, yes, yes!! An optimal blink rate...you should do a scientific study and publish a paper on it.

Sweetheart: And that's just the tip of the iceberg, really. Scary, isn't it?

8:08 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

I hide money around my house as well. Though it's not intentional, I'm just getting old.

9:55 AM  
Blogger afromabq said...

i will not try honey on my pizza and you can't make me!! :)

(i do love pizza hut's creamy italian though . . )

2:03 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Tim: You're not old, dear, just experienced

Toes: Hey you! Where've you been?! I would never make you put honey on your pizza..but trust me, you'd like it if you tried it. :)

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home