Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I blame 'Poltergeist'

Clowns creep me out. Clowns and ventriloquist dummies. I'm such a pansy that I can't even watch the commercials for that new horror flick 'Dead Silence.' I mean, ventriloquist dummies creep me out anyway, let alone killer ventriloquist dummies. What are they trying to do, make me stay awake for the next decade?!

*Sigh* I just know that Dawn and Mark are going to make me watch it when it comes out on video. Oh well, I'll just watch it like I do most other horror flicks: with my fingers over my eyes so I can just see the upper left hand corner of the screen. That's usually safe, not much happens up there...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah. I saw Poltergeist like 25 times. My one friend was thoroughly freaked by the clown. It was all good in the end, though. The little boy ripped the living sh--, um, stuffing out of it.

Wasn't there a movie call "Magic" or something like that years ago about a ventrilloquist dummy which comes to life and kills people. I think the movie also suggested that the ventrilloquist may have just gone bonkers.

12:24 PM  
Blogger whirlygirly said...

Ohmygod I know. Clowns are freakin' EVIL and that commercial is enough to give me nightmares. I have to hide behind my hands every time it comes on.

I'm such a wimp.

12:35 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Jason: it's okay, cursing is not only allowed on this blog, it's fucking encouraged. ;) Poltergiest is the movie that made me afraid of what could be under my bed. I still don't want to know, but fully believe that tucking the covers in at the foot of the bed will protect me from all Under The Bed Monsters.

Girly: hey you!! How's trix? I have to change the channel when that damn ad comes on...totally gives me the heebie jeebies.

2:29 PM  
Blogger whirlygirly said...

Mmmm, Trix..

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home