Monday, July 18, 2005

A random list of favorite things

Chocolate. Why is it that most females have some form of chocolate in their house at all times? A can of frosting, a bag of chocolate chips, a bottle of Hershey's syrup, mini candi bars in the freezer... Or maybe that's just the women in my family.

My new favorite t-shirt : http://www.cafepress.com/emandlo.12428010

James Taylor.

Clean sheets, fresh from the line outside.

That GE commercial with the dancing elephant.

A red 1965 Ford Mustang, convertible, of course.

A ride on a Harley Davidson.

Our annual girls trip to Denver.

Basset hound puppies.

Lazy Sunday mornings.

Jane Austen novels.

Daisies.

Cats.

The smell of fresh honeysuckle in the summer.

My grandmother's homemade fudge.

Hangin' out with friends.

Cary Grant movies.

A new pedicure.

Fresh strawberries.

Driving with the top down.

Falling asleep to the sound rain.

Watching my niece and nephew grow up.

Creamy peanut butter.

Sleeping in on a week day.

Kissing.

The ocean.

6 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

I just have to say that today's blog gets an A+++++++++

I LOOOOVE chocolate with all of my HEART and SOUL!!!!!!!!!!! I eat it every single day. Plus I love that shirt! Gotta get me ones of those!!!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

chocolate AND peanut butter...mmmm...put that and strawberries closer together on your list!!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Revee said...

Love the shirt. That's great. What would us girls do without chocolate?

10:16 AM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

I bought the shirt last week and looked for it everyday in the mail. I couldn't wait to wear it. Got lots of comments...as you can imagine!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Charlie Mc said...

great list.....chocolate is definitely not just a woman thing.....

10:51 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

Mmmmm...chocolate. I just bought more dark chocolate yesterday! It's a must have in my place. You have a great list! Oh, and I love the ocean as well. :)

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home