Thursday, July 14, 2005

I love the smell of a new blog in the afternoon

Finally got around to setting up my new blog. I hated the other site I was at, so I thought I'd set up over in these parts. One of these days, maybe I'll link to my old one.

Anyway, believe it or not, I've not got much to say. I know! Hard to believe. Me, the girl who has an opinion on everything. Actually, I'm in a great mood today, which I will attribute to the great girls night we ladies had last night. Nothing crazy, just me and two of my best friends hanging out with two bottles of wine, some great pesto, and lots of girl (read: sex) talk. Very cathardic, as I've been in a bit of a self-imposed drought lately. And truthfully, don't get me wrong, I miss sex, but I really miss kissing, you know? I miss the feel of a guys hand on the back of my bare neck as he leans in for a kiss, starting off soft and almost hesitant, then slowly getting more and more passionate because you can't get enough. I miss resting my hand high on his chest and as the kiss deepens, exlporing further. I miss sucking on a mans full lower lip, before gently nipping it, then sucking it again... Ahem. 'Scuse me. Got a little carried away...where was I again? Oh yeah, I miss kissing. Let's just leave it at that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Hi! Nice blog. Can't wait to read up on more. I feel you on the kissing thing. I wanted that so badly when I was single. I think I just got wet thinking about it. *kidding* haha

3:38 PM  
Blogger Charlie Mc said...

HEY! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I look forward to following yours!!!

3:56 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Thanks for the welcome, y'all. I'll try not to bore you!!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home